Dear Friends & Guests of VALDONICA,
On June 3rd Italy is opening its borders – we are excited to welcoming you in Valdonica. Your well-being is our focus – what is special in Valdonica during this unusual time?
- Valdonica is a small Boutique-Hotel with a total of 15 rooms in separated buildings: Capo Pagiano, Cantina and Villa are about 200 meters apart from each other.
- All Guestrooms have their private Balcony, Terrace or Patio – space for your privacy.
- Our guests have the choice of six Valdonica-Terraces – three terraces are at the Pool.
- Your Breakfast: On arrival you fill out your preferred Breakfast-Selection. If you wish we bring your Breakfast-Selection to your Guestroom (surcharge €5 per Guestroom) or we prepare your Breakfast-Selection at a table in our LOUNGE.
- All guests have access to 50 hectares (100 acres) of VALDONICA-LAND: Stroll along the trails and discover Valdonica-Vineyards, Forests, Pastures and Ponds – there are many spots to chill, relax, picnic, meditate, read and breathing in pure nature.
- For your personal use we give you a small bottle of disinfection on arrival.
- You want to go shopping and forgot your mask? All easy, we have VALDONICA Mask ready for you (€3 per mask).
- All public locations in and around Valdonica, especially the restaurants in the villages, have adapted the current safety rules. It makes it genuine to keep physically in distance and to connect with our hearts!
- As medical doctor hygiene has always been key to me: In all Valdonica you find no carpets, a minimum of fabrics … and we have always been providing disinfecting cleaning on a daily base.
In our region we were one of the least affected in Europe. If the unexpected case of border closure, we skip all cancellation fees. Feel free to contact us, we are happy to help you in planning your Valdonica-Stay!
See you in Valdonica,
Martin & Team